One of the primary goals behind the City of Milwaukie’s website redesign was to not just make it look better, but become a true resource for its residents.
To that end, here are some of the online tools now available through the City’s website:
• E-Permitting – Download Building Forms, Permits, and Applications at: http://www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/building/epermiting-basic-services
• Reserve a book, CD, DVD and much more from the library at: www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/library
• Job openings – Review posted jobs and find an application at: www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/jobs
• Subscriptions/Notifications – Subscribe to receive email notices when specific items on the website are updated, such as when The Pilot newsletter is posted at: www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/notifications/subscribe
• Review agendas, minutes, video of past council and Neighborhood Association meetings at: www.ci.milwaukie.or.us/meetings
The City aims to add more and more e-services – such as online bill paying – in the near future. Please revisit this area of the web on a regular basis to find new functions.